Defy lockdown blues with our Rewire Sessions this weekend. Whilst ‘culture is closed’, other-worldly audio-visual dimensions live on within our four walls and this Sunday you’re invited to revel in them.
Hosted at Nxt Stage, led by the amazing yoga professional Johanna Sun-hwa Lundqvist, you will be immersed in 360 sqm of sweeping colours and sounds – the audiovisual artwork by Albert van Abbe’s soon to be released album NONDUAL co-created with Andreas Nicolas Fischer. You will gently transition from quiet meditation into yoga flow and restorative breathing techniques.
Sunday 23 Jan:
Session 1 : 12:00 – 13:00
Session 2: 14:00 – 15:00
Session 3: 16:00 – 17:00
Everything you need to know:
- A valid EU Digital Covid Certificate (‘Corona Check App QR code), as well as your ID (valid passport, ID, drivers license) is compulsory.
- Masks are required.
- The sessions will be held in English
- All levels welcome, no previous experience required
- Please wear workout/yoga clothing
- Lockers available at the entrance free of charge
- Mats and pillows will be provided free of charge
- All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned between sessions
Engage with art, sound and the body in a new, unique way; depart Nxt Museum in a meditational state, the mind and body reinvigorated.